RESERVING A PROPERTY
Once you have found a property that you are interested in and you want to take it, we require the following:
- A cash Reservation Fee equivalent to two weeks rent, if not occupying the property immediately.
- Signed agreement and the requested references.
- A copy of your photographic ID.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PAY
Before moving into a rental property you will need to pay the following in cleared funds:
- Rent as stated in the tenancy agreement
- Four weeks deposit
We require the following references:
- Employer details where possible and confirmation of your salary.
- A Reference from a Previous Landlord or Agent (if applicable).
- Guarantor – Income reference from the Guarantor.
It is the responsibility of the Tenants to contact the Local Utility Companies in order to inform them of all changes of occupancy for the property, and commencement of the tenancy where necessary.
Clients looking for short stay rentals should contact us for our list of available furnished properties.